Freeform Roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lilith [played by castiel]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Lilith [played by castiel]   Sat May 19, 2018 5:16 am

OOC: castiel
NAME:Lilith
MODEL: Emilia Clarke
SPECIES: Human
PERSONALITY: a little bit cold and stuck up..only because she doesn't trust people very easily. However she enjoys drinking while discussing the politics of murder and deception. She favors brains and intelligence over straight out killings..she has no interest in mindless killing, there has to be reason and a thought out plan.
HISTORY: to come

PostSubject: Re: Lilith [played by castiel]   Wed May 23, 2018 6:19 am

(10:01:08 SignOn)

)) . Hidden Oracle . ((
L I L I T H
-Kill or be Killed-
enters the room
No one hears you.

(10:13:03)

)) . Hidden Oracle . ((
L I L I T H
-Kill or be Killed-
: *A set of deep blue eyes gazed around the new place I had entered, men and women in black and hoods moving quietly..and yet my face was completely bare of any materials. I felt my own heartbeat thud steady in my chest and my head moved up adjusting the silver and gold animals head that connected my cloak together*

*I had come from a far land, where simple weapons were used..and I had been taught by my late Father how to fight when need be, though I preferred dealing over wine and I preferred my company to have brains over beauty.

No one hears you.

(10:29:20)

)) . Hidden Oracle . ((
L I L I T H
-Kill or be Killed-
: *There was a low murmer as I moved through the people, they must have been discussing the fact I was a new fresh face...someone that they couldn't trust and did not yet know. I smirked a little bit and kept my eyes cast downward as I moved..watching the feet rather than the faces as not to trip over anyone*

*Jeweled hands swept across my coat as if to flatten out the non existant creases in the material before I finally arrived to the bar and took a seat on a somewhat dusty chair* "What yer havin there blonde..?"

*I raised a thin dark brow to the man before the counter. He too did not wear any mask to cover his face..and he smelled of smoke and whiskey* "I'll have a glass of your finest red wine please" *Those eyes of mine starred straight through him, and my left hand reched for my pouch, pulling out a bit of gold for him..wealh..it was hard to come by, but I had been paid the best for the work I carried out back home.*

*He took the offering and turned his back to carefully pick up the most expensive wine he had, and something told me that this bottle didn't get requested much. I watched him pour the blood red wine into a new glass, and he made sure not to miss a drop on the table* "'Here ya go Ma'am..The Finest we got..and we ain't got many that ask for et ya know" *I gave a polite smile, nodding as I took the glass from his large paw like hand, taking a healthy sip..and sitting back to enjoy the new land*

Lilith [played by castiel]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dagger Brotherhood :: Black Dagger Character Bio's :: Regular Member Bio's-
Jump to: